TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All the consignments are carried entirely at owner’s risk.
- (TOPAY) Freight & if any other amount paid as taxes & changes will be
collected from the consignee at the time of delivery.
- Consignor must indicate the actual and correct nature of contents.
- Consignor is liable for all consequences arising out of incorrect declaration
of the consignment.
- Consignor must provide all the necessary documents as required for the
transhipments of the consignment.
- Jewellery, currency & contraband article, restricted by statutory law
and acts are strictly not allowed & accepted by us. The Company is not responsible
in the event of the goods being detained or seized or confiscated by appreciate
Government Authorities. If such articles are enclosed without our information no
claim shall be entertained for such articles.
- The Company is not responsible for the contents of the package are delivered
in same apparent condition in which they are tendered for dispatched by consignor.
- Under any circumstances the company will not be responsible /liable for
any delay, loss, theft, breakage or damage due to act of goods, weather conditions,
accident, fire, explosion or man-maid calamities, riots, strikes or any situation
beyond the control. During the transits or at the warehouse were the goods are stored.
However provided all reasonable precautions are taken to provide against such condition.
- In case of loss, theft, damage/ breakage & mishandling of booked consignment
maximum liability of company will be Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand only).
- The Company reserves the right to entrust the goods to of any other carrier
or service provider & will be at full liberty tranship the goods from one vehicle
to another vehicle at the company’s option does not guarantee delivery within any
specified time. And the company will not be liable for any delay, damage of loss
during its transit & consignor also guarantees payment of correct charges and advance.
- No enquiries, complaints, claims etc., shall be entertained by company
after expiry of 30 days from the date of the booking of consignment.
- This arrangement does not create any right which is covered under any
carries act, transfer of goods act or other act time being enforced at the time
- Subject to Rajkot Jurisdiction.